Saturday, April 7, 2012

Titanic

Last night, I saw a really beautiful movie re-released in the theater: Titanic. I was much too young to see it in the theater when it first came out, so I was super excited to see it this time around, even though I have seen it several times at home. It was re-released in 3D, which I was slightly apathetic about at first, but once the movie got going, I realized how much cooler this masterpiece is in 3D. I definitely recommend going to see it while it's still out; it's worth the money. This was probably the best 3D movie I've ever seen. 

I've always loved the movie, but I could appreciate it a lot more this time around than I could as a pre-teen. The cinematography is breath-taking, and honestly it really doesn't look like it came from the 90's. It's much better than that. I could also appreciate the story a lot more as an adult, and the acting is brilliant, of course. I know probably everyone reading this has seen Titanic before, but I highly suggest going to see it while it's back out in the theater, as it was a completely different experience for me. You won't regret it! 

And for those of you like my boyfriend, who have been living under a rock since you were ten and haven't seen the movie, I won't spoil the ending for you ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment